In order to write a proper strategic marketing plan, you first need to have a good market strategy to be captured in the plan.
Prepared and presented by Professor Malcolm McDonald, author of over 50 books including the best seller Marketing Plans: How to Prepare Them, How to Profit From Them, this course covers the key points of how to develop a great strategy and link it to a great strategic marketing plan.
It contains 10 modules which break down the work into manageable pieces and which will give you a full understanding of how to do it and profit from it. Each module contains essential principles, tools, templates and actions that will help you apply the ideas and achieve your goals.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Focus resources on the best opportunities
- Module 3: The role of marketing strategy in creating shareholder value added
- Module 4: Where to begin
- Module 5: How to prepare a winning strategy
- Module 6: How to segment your decision-makers
- Module 7: How to understand the needs of your decision-makers
- Module 8: Setting marketing objectives and strategies
- Module 9: Linking strategy to shareholder value-added
- Module 10: Summary
StartModule 1: Introduction (31:59)
StartModule 2: Focus resources on the best opportunities (11:42)
StartModule 3: The role of marketing strategy in creating shareholder value added (21:50)
StartModule 4: Where to begin (14:23)
StartModule 5: How to prepare a winning strategy (10:49)
StartModule 6: How to segment your decision-makers (25:24)
StartModule 7: How to understand the needs of your decision-makers (17:19)
StartModule 8: Setting marketing objectives and strategies (24:40)
StartModule 9: Linking strategy to shareholder value-added (10:51)
StartModule 10: Summary (16:06)