The Marketing Planning for Value Programme
A Comprehensive Marketing Programme to Improve Your Firm's Future Value
This comprehensive programme covers everything you need to know about how to develop and implement a new market strategy for a post-Covid world.
Prepared and presented by Professor Malcolm McDonald, one of the world's greatest thinkers on marketing and author
of over 50 books, this programme covers the key
points of how to develop a great strategy, link it to a great strategic
marketing plan, implement it successfully and ensure you have quantified your value proposition to avoid price wars with customers.
The programme contains eight courses which cover:
- How to write a proper strategic marketing plan
- How to implement your marketing plan successfully
- How to do market segmentation
- How to get started
- How to do a marketing health check on your organisation
- How to quantify your value propositions
- How to avoid doing the wrong things efficiently
- How to understand the cost of capital
All the courses have handouts and many have exercises that you can do to apply the knowledge.
This is a critical programme for those in middle and senior management across all the functions of the organisation.
Do not waste any more time fishing in the wrong ponds. Now is the time to think about how to take your firm to the new, more profitable waters of the future!